Have a few questions? Of course you do! This is your first time visiting a bridesmaid only boutique and the first time you will receive the undivided attention of one of our stylists. Read below as we try to answer the many questions that the brides and maids before you have asked. If your question is not answered, just shoot us an email and ask away!
How do I pick up my dress after purchase?
- During weekdays, we prefer you call us and leave a message, or use the contact section of the website. For weekends, on Saturdays we have walk-in hours from 12:00pm-7:00pm, and on Sundays we have walk-in hours between 12:00pm-4:00pm. During walk-in hours, customers can come in and get measured or pick up their dresses.
How far in advance do I need to book my appointment?
- We prefer you book a couple hours ahead. Typically we have available booking from two to four weeks in advance. Book early to guarantee a spot – evenings and weekends are in high demand, and we only offer appointments to one bridal party in store at any time.
I’m in the area – can I stop in?
- If you stop in and we have an appointment in progress, we kindly ask that you schedule your own private appointment. If we do not have a scheduled appointment in progress, we would be happy to show you around the studio.
How long is my appointment?
- We schedule one hour for each shopping appointment. This allows us to have a dedicated stylist available to cater to your needs.
How many people can I bring to the appointment?
- We recommend bringing no more than 2-3 of your most trusted friends and family. We have limited seating and find that bringing the people whose opinion you value most to the appointment allows a more enjoyable time.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
- Ideas and an open mind! Visit our designers’ websites to select a few of your favorite styles before your appointment, but keep in mind we’ll make recommendations too!
What should I do if I’m running late?
- If you are running late, please give us a call. If we miss your phone call, please leave a message. Please understand that arriving late may shorten length of your appointment. If there is not an appointment following yours, we are happy to extend your time. If we do have an appointment following yours and you are more than 25 minutes late, we will need to reschedule you to a later time.
Where should I park?
- There is a parking garage directly behind out building. First hour of parking is free.
What is the price range of your dresses?
- Our bridesmaid dresses range from $175 – $400, often averaging around $250.
What size are your samples?
- Our samples range from size 4 to size 16.
I’ve picked out the perfect dress – now what?
- Simple! Our stylist will take your bridesmaids’ measurements and payment information while you are here at the studio (and don’t worry if some of your maids can’t make it to the appointment). Whether they live in town or out of state, we can take care of their ordering details online. We’ll email your entire bridal party all of the details and make sure all of their questions are answered!
My bridesmaids live throughout the country. How important is it that everyone orders from your store? Can you ship the dresses to everyone?
- We always recommend that all of the dresses be ordered from the same store at the same time. This ensures the dresses are all cut from the same dye lot of fabric. Shipping charges vary by region, but we can absolutely ship anywhere!
When should I order my dress?
- We recommend ordering four or more months before the wedding. Many of our designers require 12-14 weeks for production time. If you need a dress quicker than that, please let us know at the beginning of your appointment. A few of our designers offer selections that are quick to ship. Rush delivery is almost always available for a fee.
I am a pregnant bridesmaid, what should I do?
- First things first, please tell the bride. Many of our designers offer maternity styles, but the bride will ultimately have to approve your dress selection. If you try to order a maternity style dress and the bride doesn’t know you’re expecting, it’s just awkward for everyone!
My dress isn’t a perfect fit – now what?
- Most dresses do not fit perfectly. Please remember that the dresses are not tailored exactly to your measurements. When you placed your order, you selected a size based on a size chart. Most dresses will require alterations.
Do you offer in-house alterations?
- We do not offer in-house alteration services, however, we are happy to provide a list of expert seamstresses in the area that do excellent work.